Friday, July 20, 2012

Move over Justin Biever-whatever your name is...

Turns out I am an international sensation! Ok not really, but I did notice that every now and then someone who isn't me or my immediate small group of friends stumble upon my page and sometimes they are from another country! This is completely exciting and just sort of awesome...

Are you, my international fanbase, actually reading my posts? or is it accidental and you immediately click off it? I sort of fear that "Navigating the Bump" actually just mistranslates into something awesome in your languages... If so, please god let it not be about that Bieber kid!

I hope its that other people, besides those who know and tolerate me, are actually enjoying my blog because I am looking for an International Fanclub to form, hehe....

All self-centered jokes aside, I would really like to know-

1) where you are from

2) if you meant to click on my blog and read it :)

Thanks!!

4 comments:

  1. I meant to click (thanks Babycenter) and I'm from Illinois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it meant to click it Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also clicked on it (babycenter) Im from Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clicked from baby center, a little late... I'm enjoying myself, do you think you'll start writing again?
    I'm in Florida.

    ReplyDelete