Tuesday, November 16, 2010

How hard can this be?!

Everyone knows that having a baby means buying stuff... this of course starts with the purchse of the pregnancy test.

The purchase of the test- could there be more of a variety! When one is trying to be discreet about this particular purchase having to stare at 50 kinds of tests is not helpful. digital, 3 minute, 5 minutes, cup, stick, plus/minus, one line/two line, the choices are endless.
I have no particular expertise in this area, but I tried my best to logically narrow down the choices...

digital: really there is no need to make this more technological then it needs to be- OUT
plus/minus: math really never has been my strong suit and this is definitely one test I don't want to get wrong-OUT
Cup: just seems messy and like extra steps-OUT
5 minute versus 3 minute: like I tell my husband why take 5 minutes when 3 will do the job.. 5 minute test- OUT

So off I go with my rapid multi line stick test.. which promises "results 5 days before my missed period"...

1 comment:

  1. In the end, I just sucked it up and went with digital - too many confused "is that a vertical line or not?" moments - you wouldn't think it would be that hard to read a pregnancy test! But, it turns out to be so...

    Also, I love this blog. Keep it coming!! :D

    ReplyDelete