Sunday, November 28, 2010

my next bathroom is going to have a bed...

I have always wondered about people who have all those little carpets in their bathroom... seriously wear slippers and the floor wont be cold. I never understood it until about a week ago when the morning sickness hit full speed. I suspect I have spent more time laying on the floor weeping after alternating puking my internals out and piddling myself. So I decided that before my next pregnancy I am going to remodel my bathroom so its large enough for a bed or at least one of those French Setee you see in costume dramas and nice restaurant bathrooms...
So pregnancy has enlightened me on yet another of life's greatest mysteries and I can check carpet in bathrooms off my list, but now why the heck are there phones in there? No one wants to talk to you while you do ANYTHING in there. hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment